Sunday, October 16, 2011

Growing Up

Doctrine and Covenants 109:15

15 And that they may grow up in thee, and receive a fulness of the Holy Ghost, and be organized according to thy laws, and be prepared to obtain every needful thing;

Bishop Keith B. McMullin, Second Counselor in the Presiding Bishopric, The Power of the Aaronic Priesthood, General Conference October 2011

Shun profane and foolish chatter.”


President Boyd K Packer, Counsel to Youth, October 2011 General Conference
“Dress modestly; talk reverently; listen to uplifting music. Avoid all immorality and personally degrading practices. Take hold of your life and order yourself to be valiant.”


1 Corinthians 13:11
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

No comments:

Post a Comment