Saturday, June 30, 2012

Prophets

Amos 3:7
 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.


My thoughts on Amos 3:7:
How can the works of the churches be the works of God without a prophet directing it, if Amos' words are true?


How does the gathering of Israel happen without a prophet, if Amos's words are true that nothing is done without it being revealed to his prophets?  If the argument is made that they were revealed to the prophets in the old testament like Isaiah, then how is any new direction based on our time revealed if Amos' words are true?


How can two prophets be dead in the street for three days in the future if there are no prophets on the Earth and they are no longer necessary after Jesus?


Jeremiah 1:5
5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

No comments:

Post a Comment